EA Sports has released FIFA 21 update # 10 packed with tweaks and modifications that will apply to all platform versions of the game.
This update includes some improvements to the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, fixing some matchmaking issues and with the game’s HUD, which used to have some bugs on certain screens.
Nowadays, the fluency of the game is very important to have a pleasant experience in FUT, especially for those players who choose to buy cheap FIFA 21 Coins at FUTeamgo and want to quickly navigate through the game screens to buy their favorite players and compare their skills.
Likewise, the update also includes general, visual and sound improvements to all game modes, also fixing an issue that caused subtitles to appear erroneously on the Career Mode screen.
You can deactivate now the adaptive triggers of the DualSense.
One of the most important modifications for PS5 players is that the game now allows to deactivate the Resistance of the adaptive triggers of the DualSense on PlayStation 5 from within the game.
It will no longer be necessary to deactivate this feature from the game settings, now it is enough to enter the controller settings and quickly turn off this option that has seemed annoying to many players.
Without further ado, here we leave you the patch notes of this update # 10 of FIFA 21.
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issues:
- Sometimes, when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, an initializing message could display, and no match could be found.
- In online matches, the end of match screens displayed both players as FUT Founders, regardless of when their Clubs were founded.
- The Compare Price function did not return any results when used for Stadium Items.
- Adjusted the color of the timer present on the Squad screen for Live Squad Building Challenges to make it easier to see.
- After entering and exiting the News tab, some parts of the UI did not always display correctly.
- Sometimes, messages could take longer than expected to display in the News panels.
- An “X” UI symbol could display over Player Items that were actually eligible for the Squad Requirements of the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly. This was a visual issue only.
- The UI could become visually corrupted when selecting and deselecting favorite Live or Foundation Squad Building Challenges.
- Some Badges displayed a placeholder image.
Addressed the following issues:
- Substitutes who entered the match were losing an unintentionally high amount of Stamina.
- The Sharpshooter Achievement did not unlock when its conditions were met. A stability issue could occur when viewing News items in the CONMEBOL Libertadores tournament.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits, adboards, balls, stadiums, and 2D portraits.
- Added 8 Starheads, and 1 legacy Starhead.
- [PS5] When changing the Enhanced Vibration Feedback option in Controller Settings to Off or Classic, the dynamic adaptive trigger effect intensity is Off.
- [PS5 and XSX|S] Addressed further instances of a Youth Player’s model not displaying correctly.
FIFA21 is now available worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.Tags: fut